AXIS IS NOW REGISTERING FOR THE WINTER SESSION
Click here to see our Winter Class Schedule.
***Axis Gymnastics will be CLOSED December 19th – January 1st for the Winter Holidays. There will be no classes or open gym held during these two weeks.
Why is Axis Gymnastics & Sports Academy the Place to Be?
We believe that great programs have strong philosophies and we pride ourselves on keeping your children safe in our gym. Here are just some of the ways we are keeping Safety First, Second and Always!
- All of our coaching staff is Safety Certified and First Aid Certified
- Each staff member goes through an extensive background check.
- Our After-School Care program is a licensed childcare facility.
- Our coaching staff has over 30 years of coaching experience combined.
- Coaches attend educational workshops each year
New “ParkWarrior” Zone is Now Open!
Axis is excited to announce a brand new “ParkWarrior” Ninja zone! We have renovated our building and have created a ParkWarrior Zone with all new equipment where kids can learn Ninja skills in a safe and structured environment with high level coaching!
5 Reasons to start gymnastics
Gains self-esteem and confidence
Provides social interaction with peers
Teaches goal setting
Develops skills to enhance other sports
New customers can register online by selecting their desired class(es) from the current Class Listing.
Please note that online enrollment is not available for classes with skill-based prerequisites in order to ensure proper class placement.