THE RULES BELOW ARE IN PLACE FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF OPEN GYM PARTICIPANTS AND STAFF.
- No admission 15 minutes after start; participation in group warm-up is required.
- No shoes in the gym; bare feet or socks only.
- No food, drinks or gum in the gym.
- Switching events is only permitted when announced; no running between events.
- No more than one person on the trampoline at a time.
- NO JUMPING OFF THE TRAMP; kill bounce and walk off.
- Use of the high bar is not permitted.
- NO BACK FLIPS WITHOUT A WRISTBAND (skill test required).
- Ask permission from a coach before doing high-level skills.
- Know your abilities; DO NOT ATTEMPT SKILLS ABOVE YOUR LEVEL.
- Respect yourself, your coaches and fellow participants.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM THE FACILITY.